Friday 30 August 2013

Sometimes it's okay to be ridiculous.

This is the reason why I haven't written for a while. After feeling discouraged and confused about whether or not to begin updating my resume or do something completely ridiculous, I opted for the latter. I've always enjoyed creating comedic short films but it has been quite awhile since I've created a suspense filled mystery show. "Bess Unexplained" tells the story of Andrew's family dog.

Having experienced her animal's reoccurring disappearances and strange behavior, Andrew's mother begins to investigate herself, and then turns to the "Unexplained Mysteries" team of experts to figure out what is going on with dear Bess. 

The story is both suspenseful and comedic, it's fictional yet sort of believable. See for yourself ... 

Bess Unexplained Part 1

Bess Unexplained Part 2

Bess Unexplained Part 3

Bess Unexplained Part 4

No comments :