Wednesday 10 September 2014

Lemon and Honey


Today was a blur, so many things to print and design and so little time - I really love my new job though, I am very lucky to be able to spend with such a fun group - it just doesn't feel like work! The worst thing about today and the last couple of days is that I am ill, I have what they call "the crud".. not sure if its a virus, it could just be allergies? .. who knows, but it sucks. The first thing I did when I got in was start the kettle. I made myself some cold and flu tea (lemon & honey) and continued with my wedding thank you cards. I am so grateful for all the wonderful presents we received during our wedding, we really did get spoiled. One of my favorite things we received is our Empire Red Kitchenaid mixer, I know its going to look marvelous in our future British/American home! I'm also pretty in love with the heart shaped photo quilt that my Aunt made for us, it is just simply adorable (photos to come). I am most thankful for all the love and support I've had throughout the last five or six years, I couldn't imagine life without my friends, my family and of course my Andrew!

I'm going to stop rambling and get some rest now.

Good to be back in the blog world, wishing I had the energy to keep writin…. zzzzzzzz


No comments :