Friday 15 January 2016

2016.

Welcome to the new and improved Life Enchanted. 

This blog has transitioned many times.. but before I create something entirely new, I'd like to try once more at sharing my experiences.


Since my last post I have:

Decided to pursue my Masters in English

Had my first ride on a Clydesdale (above)

Celebrated the engagement of my big brother and his wonderful fiancé Stephanie

Baked a chocolate shortbread

Joined 4-H as a project leader!

This time around I promise to write more about where I live and less about how much I miss living in the UK! (haha) Washington State is a beautiful part of the Pacific Northwest and of our country, I hope to be able to spark your interest in perhaps visiting this part of the world someday!

To begin, I'd like to give you a little glimpse of my everyday life! Follow me on Youtube for my short videos and snippets of my life story. 


I hope your week has been one for the books!

Meg xxx

No comments :